We have released details about the silver ring making workshop today being run by Scarlett Erskine and Leanne Evans who are designer jewellers from Dundee more details can be found on the workshop page.
Although the call for Makers is still open to till the 14th of April, we have already confirmed some of the early applicants as well as a couple of workshops and performers
- Aberduino with their interactive video wall and switch wall
- Tam Treanor and his ‘Reactive Floor’
- Underwater Robots
- Silver ring making workshop run by Scarlett Erskine and Leanne Evans
- Connected clothing from Joanne Hodge
- Music from Daemons
- James Littlejohn with his Swim Train Timer
- The Happy Accident Collective will be hosting an informal screen printing workshop
- DNA to protein. Can you go with the flow from the University of Aberdeen
- Monsters of Aberdeen
- The Pitscurry Project
- George Connell with SQUARESNSQUARES
We will be announcing more soon….